HopeTrade will have 20% of the profit. Then 80% of the profit is sent to your wallet. Assuming your investment generated a total profit of $10000. The company will have 20% of $10000 which is $2000. And the remaining 80%of $10000 will be sent to your wallet, which is $8000.
In your HopeTrades Account Go to Withdraw Balance. Click on Select Withdraw Gateway(BITCOIN). Enter the Bitcoin address. Input the amount. Click on Withdraw Now. Click on Confirm.
In your HopeTrades Account Go to Deposit Balance. Click on Select Deposit Gateway(BITCOIN). Input the amount. Click on Deposit Now. Transfer your investment to the bitcoin address displayed with the Reference Code. Click on Confirm.
All trades are made by the company. When you make an investment and trade initiated, your profit will be updated on your HopeTrade account.
A certain amount of tax is required for this to proceed according to the US IRS form 1099 superintendent Financial service.
Visit the link below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Neph3rjv0Co
Visit the link below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzHLeeU1tFE
Visit the link below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6-N0fnMouE
Visit the link below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ-AKi5iH68
We advise all bitcoin purchases should be done from verified vendors like Coinmama, Cashapp, Local bitcoin or Coinbase.